Tuesday 1 April 2008

Privacy Policy

Privacy

I respect your privacy. The following policy explains how information is collected on English Wilderness. Your personal information will never be sold or disclosed to a third party, except where required by law.

Statistics

I use Google Analytics to track aggregate statistics about visitors to English Wilderness. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information.

Cookies

Cookies are small data files stored by a website on a user's computer. English Wilderness does not uses cookies. However, some of my advertising partners use cookies. I have no access to cookies set by advertisers.

Contact Information

If you have any questions please contact John Metcalf at digital.wilderness@googlemail.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your content it is really very inspiring for I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.worldreviewspeak

Touch Editing Fast said...

hope you are well. I do image editing. My company name is Touch Editing Fast. The company works on clipping paths, background removal, shadows, masks and neck-joints. The company has a good team like Clipping Path and Shadow Best. This is a great site for all photographers and will be convenient for those who have product sales. Good service is provided at much lower cost.

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. If you're familiar with any of the places, plants or creatures or have anything else to add, please feel free to leave a comment below. Please try the alternative comment form if you're having trouble commenting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails